First select a suitable Micro SD card (sold separately) based on the technical specification below:
- Maximum 32Gb
- Formatted to FAT or FAT32
Make sure to download your music in the MP3 format.
- With the headphones powered off, tilt the right ear pad and insert the micro SD Card into the
SD Card Slot .
- Push in the card so that it locks into place.
- Press and hold the Mode Button to ‘Power on’ and you will hear a ‘beep’ to confirm you are in
SD card mode.
- The headphones will automatically begin to play from your playlist stored on the micro SD card.
To remove your micro SD card, tilt the right ear pad and push in to release.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.