First check both earbuds are turning on.
You can tell they are turned on if the LED on each earbud lights up or if you can hear "Power on" from each earbud when the case is opened.
If either earbud is not turning on, make sure they are charged.
Check you can see the LED on each earbud lights up when the earbuds are placed in the case, or the L and R LEDs on the charging case light up when closed.
Check the charging plates on both buds and the charging pins in the case. Clean them with either an alcohol or anti-septic wipe, avoiding wipes that contain perfumes or soap.
If either or both earbuds are not charging or turning on please contact our support team via this link, they will be happy to help.
If both earbuds are charged and turning on please follow the below steps:
- Place both earbuds in the case and close the case.
- Remove all entries for the StreamBuds Mini Charge in all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your audio device.
- Open the case, check both earbuds have turned on.
- Wait until only one of the earbuds is flashing, the earbuds should make a "Beep" sound to confirm the earbuds are dual paired together.
- Open you Bluetooth menu and search for the StreamBuds Mini Charge.
You should be able to connect to the earbuds as normal.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.