First check both earbuds are turning on.
You can tell they are turned on if the LED on each earbud lights up or if you can hear "Power on" from each earbud when removed from the case.
If either earbud is not turning on, make sure they are charged.
Check the charging plates on both buds and the charging pins in the case. Clean them with either an alcohol or anti-septic wipe, avoiding wipes that contain perfumes or soap.
If either or both earbuds are not charging or turning on please contact our support team via this link, they will be happy to help.
If both earbuds are charged and turning on please follow the below steps:
- Place both earbuds in the case.
- Remove all entries for the StreamBuds Micro ANC in all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your audio device.
- Remove both earbuds from the case and check they turn on.
- Wait until only one of the earbuds is flashing.
- Open you Bluetooth menu and search for the StreamBuds Micro ANC.
You should be able to connect to the earbuds as normal.
If both earbuds continue to flash.
While they are out of the case tap both earbuds 7 times, there is not audible or visual cue after tapping. Return both earbuds to the case and close the case, then try connecting using the steps above.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.