First check both earbuds are turning on.
You can tell they are turned on if the LED on each earbud lights up or if you can hear "Power on" from each earbud when the case is opened.
If either earbud is not turning on, make sure they are charged.
Check you can see the LED light shine in the case when the earbuds are placed in the case.
Check the charging plates on both buds and the charging pins in the case. Clean them with either an alcohol or anti-septic wipe, avoiding wipes that contain perfumes or soap.
If either or both earbuds are not charging or turning on please contact our support team via this link, they will be happy to help.
If both earbuds are charged and turning on please follow the below steps:
- Place both earbuds in the case and close the case.
- Remove all entries for the StreamBuds AX in all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your audio device.
- Open the case, check both earbuds have turned on.
- Double tap either of the touch sensors, you should hear a high pitched "Beep" to know it has recognized the input, if you do not hear the "Beep" double tap again.
- Wait until you hear a lower tone, this will let you know the earbuds have re-synced.
- Open you Bluetooth menu and search for the StreamBuds AX.
You should be able to connect to the earbuds as normal.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.