The xBoost speaker can be connected to a device using Bluetooth wireless connection or a 3.5mm audio cable (supplied)
If this is your first-time pairing using Bluetooth follow the steps written below.
If you have used your speaker already and are trying to pair wirelessly to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the xBoost from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps below.
To connect wirelessly, please follow the below steps:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on the device you wish to connect to.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn the speaker on. You should hear a voice prompt say "Power on, Pairing" and the LED should start to flash.
- If the LED is flashing BLUE quickly the speaker is in pairing mode and ready to connect to your device.
- If you hear "Connected" and the LED flashes slowly this means the speaker is being connected to by the last device they were paired with. Locate this device and remove the speaker from the Bluetooth menu.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your chosen device and search for MIXX xBoost, once successfully paired you will hear "connected" and the LED indicator will turn off. You can now listen to music wirelessly.
To connect using a cable, please follow the below steps:
- Check your device has a 3.5mm Audio Port, and that it is clean.
- Find the 3.5mm audio cable supplied.
- Plug one end of the cable into the 3.5mm Audio Port on the xBoost speaker.
- The other end of the cable can then be inserted into your devices 3.5mm Audio Port. You can now listen to music without a Bluetooth connection.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.