The xBoost POP speaker can be connected to a device using Bluetooth wireless connection or a 3.5mm audio cable (supplied)
If this is your first-time pairing using Bluetooth follow the steps written below.
If you have used your speaker already and are trying to pair wirelessly to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the xBoost POP speaker from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps below.
To connect wirelessly, please follow the below steps:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on the device you wish to connect to.
- Switch the power button to either the left or right position to turn the speaker on. You should hear a voice prompt say "Bluetooth Mode" and the LED should start to flash.
- If you hear "Connected" this means they are being connected to by the last device they were paired with. Locate this device and remove the headphones from the Bluetooth menu.
- If you do not hear "Bluetooth Mode" check you do not have a Micro SD card, flash drive, or 3.5mm audio cable plugged into the speaker.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your chosen device and search for xBoost POP, once successfully paired you will hear "Bluetooth Connected" . You can now listen to music, podcasts or videos wirelessly.
To connect using a cable, please follow the below steps:
- Check your device has a 3.5mm Audio Port, and that it is clean.
- Find the 3.5mm audio cable supplied.
- Plug one end of the cable into the 3.5mm Audio Port on the xBoost POP speaker.
- The other end of the cable can then be inserted into your devices 3.5mm Audio Port. You can now listen to music without a Bluetooth connection.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.