If this is your first-time pairing using Bluetooth follow the steps written below.
If you have used your speaker already and are trying to pair to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the SoundQ Mini from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps below.
To connect wirelessly, please follow the below steps:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on the device you wish to connect to.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn the speaker on. You should hear a voice prompt say "Power on" and the LED should start to flash.
- If the LED is flashing BLUE the speaker is in pairing mode and ready to connect to your device.
- If you hear "Connected" and the LED turns off this means they are being connected to by the last device they were paired with. Locate this device and remove the speaker from the Bluetooth menu.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your chosen device and search for SoundQ Mini, once successfully paired you will hear "connected" and the LED indicator will turn off. You can now listen to music, podcasts or videos wirelessly.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.