The OX2 headphones can be connected to a device using Bluetooth wireless connection or a 3.5mm audio cable (supplied)
If this is your first-time pairing using Bluetooth follow the steps written below.
If you have used your headphones already and are trying to pair wirelessly to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the OX2s from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps below.
To connect wirelessly, please follow the below steps:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on the device you wish to connect to.
- Press and hold the Multi-function power button to turn the headphones on. You should hear a voice prompt say "Power on" and the LED should start to flash.
- If the LED is flashing BLUE and RED the headphones are in pairing mode and ready to pair to your device.
- If you hear "Connected" and the LED turns off this means they are being connected to by the last device they were paired with. Locate this device and remove the headphones from the Bluetooth menu.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your chosen device and search for MIXX OX2, once successfully paired you will hear "connected" and the LED indicator will turn off. You can now listen to music, podcasts or videos wirelessly.
To connect using a cable, please follow the below steps:
- Check your device has a 3.5mm Audio Port, and that it is clean.
- Find the 3.5mm audio cable supplied with you headphones.
- Plug one end of the cable into the 3.5mm Audio Port on the OX2 headphones.
- The other end of the cable can then be inserted into your devices 3.5mm Audio Port. You can now listen to music, podcasts or videos without using the headphones battery.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.