If this is your first-time pairing use the steps written below.
If you have used your earbuds already and are trying to pair to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the StreamBuds Air 4 from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps below.
If both earbuds are charged and turning on, please follow the below steps:
- Place both earbuds in the case.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your audio device.
- When you remove the earbuds from the case check both earbuds have turned on you should hear each bud say, "Power on" and see the LEDs light up.
- Wait until only one of the earbuds is flashing, the earbuds should make a "Beep" sound to confirm the earbuds are dual paired together.
- Open you Bluetooth menu and search for the StreamBuds Air 4, make sure there is only one entry for the StreamBuds Air 4.
- Select the entry in your Bluetooth menu to complete the connection, the earbuds should say "Connected" to confirm.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.