How do I connect my StreamBuds Sports to an audio device?
If this is your first-time pairing use the steps written below.
If you have used your earbuds already and are trying to pair to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the StreamBuds Sports from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps below.
If both earbuds are charged and turning on, please follow the below steps:
- Turn both earbuds off.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your audio device.
- Press and hold the button on each earbud to turn them on, check both earbuds have turned on you should hear each bud say, "Power on" and see the LEDs light up.
- Wait until only one of the earbuds is flashing RED and BLUE, the earbuds should make a "Beep" sound to confirm the earbuds are dual paired together.
- Open you Bluetooth menu and search for the StreamBuds Sports, make sure there is only one entry for the StreamBuds Sports.
- Select the entry in your Bluetooth menu to complete the connection, the earbuds should say "Connected" to confirm.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.