If this is your first-time pairing use the steps written below "or follow the video guide".
If you have used your earbuds already and are trying to pair to a new device.
Make sure you have removed the StreamBuds LX from all Bluetooth menus on all devices in your home, you can then use the written steps "or video" below.
If both earbuds are charged and turning on, please follow the below steps:
- Place both earbuds in the case.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your audio device.
- When you remove the earbuds from the case check both earbuds have turned on you should hear each bud say, "Power on" and see the LEDs light up.
- Wait until only one of the earbuds is flashing RED and BLUE, the earbuds should make a "Beep" sound to confirm the earbuds are dual paired together.
- Open you Bluetooth menu and search for the StreamBuds LX, make sure there is only one entry for the StreamBuds LX.
- Select the entry in your Bluetooth menu to complete the connection, the earbuds should say "Connected" to confirm.
For additional assistance contact our support team using this link.